Home Submit an Abstract
Abstract submission deadline: February 1, 2019
Complete the poster and author(s) information fields
- Poster size: 42x42 (preferred) or 36x48. Please indicate if poster size is outside of parameters.
- Presenters are responsible for printing, transporting and displaying posters.
- Abstract must be written in English with main body of text left-aligned.
- Please submit your abstract of 300 or fewer words, single-spaced, in Arial or Times New Roman.
- The body of the abstract must include a statement of objectives, a brief description of the project or program in the form of a method or design section and findings with implications to simulation in healthcare and the needs of consumers (patients, students, professionals, etc.).
- Research in progress is acceptable if preliminary results are available and provided in the submitted abstract with further results provided at the conference.
- Posters selected for presentation will be notified by email.
- Posters exhibited during the conference will be highlighted in an extended midday session.
- Only registered author(s) will be noted in the program and at least one author must be present during the designated poster session. Indicate presenting author with an asterisk (*) on form.
- Please indicate key focus of poster submission (research, education, operations, etc.)
- Submit abstract as a .doc or .docx file, using this form, to [email protected]
1919 Pennsylvania Ave NW
Washington, D.C. 20006
45085 University Dr
Ashburn, Virginia 20147