Abstract submission deadline: Jan. 31, 2020
Abstract Submission Guidelines
Please indicate "Lightning Round" Podium Presentation or Poster on your submission
- Focus abstracts on the conference theme: “Disruptive Innovations: Simulation and Systems Integration. Patient Stories/Patient Safety/Patient Outcomes”
- All podium presentations will be 15-minute lightning rounds.
- Abstracts must be written in English with main body of text left-aligned.
- Please submit your abstract of 300 or fewer words, single-spaced, in Arial or Times New Roman.
- The body of the abstract must include a statement of objectives, a brief description of the project or program in the form of a method or design section and findings with implications to simulation in healthcare.
- Research in progress is acceptable if preliminary results are available and provided in the submitted abstract with further results provided at the conference.
- Please indicate key focus of poster submission (research, education, operations, etc.)
- Submit abstract as a .doc or .docx file, to [email protected] by using one of the following forms:
• Poster Submission Form
• Podium Submission Form
- Abstracts submitted for podium or poster presentation will be notified of by email on Friday, January 31st, 2020.
- Please indicate the lead author for notification.
- Only registered author(s) will be noted in the program.
- Please indicate the lead author. Podium presenters will be given the day/time of the presentation upon notification of acceptance.
- At least one author must be present during the designated poster session. Indicate presenting author with an asterisk (*) on form.
If selected for a poster:
- Foam core poster size: 42x42 (preferred) or 36x48. Please indicate if poster size is outside of parameters.
- Presenters are responsible for printing, transporting and displaying posters.
- Posters exhibited during the conference will be highlighted during the Reception on Thursday evening and in an extended midday session on Friday.
1919 Pennsylvania Ave NW
Washington, D.C. 20006
45085 University Dr
Ashburn, Virginia 20147